Hey guys, just posted this on a forum thread over at GKIC
Andrew wrote:
"Hi all, I run a small professional practice and i have been a gkic member for a year . I can really see the benefits of information marketing with reports as lead generation and am seeking some technical simplification solutions and would appreciate comments from the more Experienced members: 1. I am looking to create a series of webinars. Can you recommend a video editing software that is user friendly for novices with good support. I have some clips that would need editing and I am looking to insert jpeg images and PowerPoint slides within the web-inars. I used windows XP Pro. 2. Can u offer feedback on any sales and marketing tracking software. We currently track on excel but I am looking to implement several lead generation steps and find excel too time consuming and laborious as our customer data is stored on a different practice management software, and we currently create different worksheets for different campaigns. Is there a simpler method. I know GKIC uses infusion soft. Does any body have feedback on this? Are they other softwares as well that users have used? What was your experience? Thank you all for your comments."
Hey Andrew, as far as video editing, as Angel suggested, Camtasia is a great program and is what I personally use.
If you are doing basic editing, you may also be surprised at how good Windows Movie Maker is. Plus it is free with Windows.
As far as tracking, that all depends on the scale of what you are doing. Zoho has a nice CRM that can track marketing efforts. I have found that clients don’t all agree on the best tracking software. What works for one business may not work for another. Most have free trials though, so I would recommend testing them out and seeing which one fits your needs best.
Hope that helps,
- JR
JRGriggs.com || RedWallMarketing.com
Andrew wrote:
"Hi all, I run a small professional practice and i have been a gkic member for a year . I can really see the benefits of information marketing with reports as lead generation and am seeking some technical simplification solutions and would appreciate comments from the more Experienced members: 1. I am looking to create a series of webinars. Can you recommend a video editing software that is user friendly for novices with good support. I have some clips that would need editing and I am looking to insert jpeg images and PowerPoint slides within the web-inars. I used windows XP Pro. 2. Can u offer feedback on any sales and marketing tracking software. We currently track on excel but I am looking to implement several lead generation steps and find excel too time consuming and laborious as our customer data is stored on a different practice management software, and we currently create different worksheets for different campaigns. Is there a simpler method. I know GKIC uses infusion soft. Does any body have feedback on this? Are they other softwares as well that users have used? What was your experience? Thank you all for your comments."
Hey Andrew, as far as video editing, as Angel suggested, Camtasia is a great program and is what I personally use.
If you are doing basic editing, you may also be surprised at how good Windows Movie Maker is. Plus it is free with Windows.
As far as tracking, that all depends on the scale of what you are doing. Zoho has a nice CRM that can track marketing efforts. I have found that clients don’t all agree on the best tracking software. What works for one business may not work for another. Most have free trials though, so I would recommend testing them out and seeing which one fits your needs best.
Hope that helps,
- JR
JRGriggs.com || RedWallMarketing.com
No comments:
Post a Comment