Hey guys, just answered a question over on Quora
This question was asked:
"Or at least give them the tools and mindset to be one if they so choose"
Encourage them to solve problems. To be independent thinkers. Teach them that nobody owes them anything. They must be of value to someone to get paid.
Let them explore ways to make money on their own. I don't give my kids an allowance. They shouldn't get paid to do what they are responsible for. However, if they help me with my business, they get paid.I encourage creativity and let them learn at their pace and method (we home school). When they have ideas to make money, we explore the possibilities and encourage them to go for it. They sell cookies, drawings, etc. When they want to buy something, they don't ask us, they think of ways to go make money.So far, I think we are doing OK, lol.Hope that helps,
-JR
No comments:
Post a Comment