Hey guys, just answered a question over on Quora
This question was asked:
“I’m planning on either cold calling using a phone or going door-to-door. This will be B2B and focused mainly on getting appointments before selling. With cold calling, I will be trying to set phone appointments and with door-to-door, I will be trying to set real-life appointments.
I’m planning on putting 100% of my time into one or the other initially, before I can afford to invest in passive marketing methods.
I want to know: out of the two, which will bring me the best results if I put 100% of my time into the one I choose?”
That really all depends on you and your market.
I have seen both methods done very successfully but it really depends on what you are good at and the market you are targeting.
Either one you choose, stick with it and work hard at it, it will work.
Hope that helps,
-JR
JRGriggs.com || RedWallMarketing.com
No comments:
Post a Comment