Wednesday, February 20, 2013

[Advice] Businesscard as a Salesletter

Hey guys, just posted this on a forum thread over at GKIC

Johan wrote:

"I'm in the process of having someone design a new businesscard. I'm seeiny a lot of layoutchanges but is not becoming a sales'letter'.

What would you put on your businesscard If you wanted to use it as a salesletter?

Anyone experience as how to use your businesscard as a salesletter?

Thanks for the input

Johan"

 

Hey Johan, the biggest thing with a business card is to make sure it stands out and has some kind of call to action. Use the back as Walter mentioned. I cringe when I see business cards with an empty back.

The back of my cards have a teaser question and a call to action to get a copy of my book. The front has some basic info but also a little about what I do.

There's a lot of room on a business card if you use it properly.

Hope that helps,

- JR

JRGriggs.com || RedWallMarketing.com

No comments: