Hey guys, just posted this on a forum thread over at GKIC
Caleb wrote:
"Dear All,
I need YOUR help!
I watched the Magnetic Marketing webinar last night and promptly bought the Magnetic Marketing package. Its going to take 14 days to get to me here in the UK.
Thats where I need you....
Ive got 30,000 direct mail leaflets (business to consumer) going out on Sunday 3rd March. I want to get this first leaflet right so I can then follow up correctly with a second and then third mailer as per the webinar advice.
So questions:
1) Is a specific size flyer or leaflet recommended for the 1st contact?
2) Prices on the leaflet? - im guessing No, but a direct to my website for a free gift?
3) Picture of myself on my first leaflet - yes/no?
4) Whats the recommended gap between 1st and 2nd mailer in days/weeks/months?
5) Outrageous marketing - is this a good thing to go with straight away?
Thank you for your time and help.
Caleb
+447935 382 279
Hey Caleb will answer the best I can:
1 - This depends on how it is being mailed. You want to get it opened and read. So whatever is going to do that. This could be size, color, teaser copy, etc.
2 - Inlcuding price can be good if it is part of the offer. Or if it is a special deal, etc.
3 - A pic of you can be good in some cases, but it must have a purpose. Is this going to be like a personal letter from you? How will you use the pic? If you end up going with one, make it one with your dog or kids or out fishing, etc.
4 - A couple weeks is good. Need to give time for it to get out there and for action to be taken. Just make sure you have it planned and calendared.
5 - Outrageous marketing can be used in many different ways. Not sure there is a "good time" do use it. Depends on you really.
Hope all that helps. It can be tough to answer all those without seeing a full campaign. Depending on your overall strategy, all can be good ideas or bad.
- JR
No comments:
Post a Comment