Wednesday, April 10, 2013

[Advice] New Women's Programme - your inspiration please!

Hey guys, just posted this on a forum thread over at GKIC

Sandra wrote:

"Hi everyone - new to this forum - loads of great material in here!

I'm about to launch a women's network for professional women and want a quirky name. My new website is called ... - and I'm offering Executive Coaching, Leadership Development and a women's network. However I've realised that I'm offering a lot of coaching, training and material within the network and think the name 'network' does not represent it fully.

I was wondering about Inner Circle, 'membership' or 'club' or something that is more inspirational. I am concerned about SEO and using Keywords - womens network is a popular phrase.

Your advice is much appreciated.

Sandra"

Hey Sandra, I wouldn't worry too much about it, to be honest. Unless you think the market you are targetting is actively searching. Sometimes you need to go find them or bring them in via other methods. Like social media, or being active in communities where your market is.

You can also target all of those keywords. If done properly, you don't have to limit yourself.

But if you really wanted to choose one. Maybe do a some research to see which one is searched more and with the least competition. That will help you decide if you can even rank easily for it.

But at first glance, I think it's not a big concern. Pick the words that work best for your market and worry about the SEO later.

Hope that helps,

- JR

JRGriggs.com || RedWallMarketing.com

No comments: