Hey guys, just posted this on a forum thread over at GKIC
Clint wrote:
"Seeking recommendations on CRM software. With a typical client I'll have 30 plus emails, calls, documents going back and forth, etc. Multiply that by even 15 clients and its impossible to remember what was done last week unless I constantly am in Outlook searching sent emails to remind myself of what was sent last, requested, or conversations.
Clint wrote:
"Seeking recommendations on CRM software. With a typical client I'll have 30 plus emails, calls, documents going back and forth, etc. Multiply that by even 15 clients and its impossible to remember what was done last week unless I constantly am in Outlook searching sent emails to remind myself of what was sent last, requested, or conversations.
So I need a CRM software. Infusionsoft says they do CRM but I'm not sure if it is a robust CRM system or if they are a great marketing and automated follow up system with a token nod to CRM, and the price point to get started wtih Infusionsoft is pretty steep. At this point the CRM aspect is much more important than the following up with leads -- need to deliver the promised services to make the money with the existing clients before taking on new ones....
So, any recommendations as to whether the Infusionsoft CRM solution is robuse and worthwhile? Or recommendations on others like ACT!? (tried ZOHO and unfortunately that wouldnt work because it wouldnt let emails from multiple people be associated with a single client and I need to associate communication with 8 or 10 people with one client)
HELP?"
Hey Clint, I remember seeing that you could add multiple email addresses in ZOHO, I have clients that use it. Here is a thread that talks about it https://forums.zoho.com/topic/multiple-email-address-for-each-contact
But not sure if that handles what you need. The biggest issue you will face with Infusionsoft is that normally when you have a company doing everything, they are not always the best at each thing. Just my personal experience and what I have heard from others.
Outlook used to have it's own CRM you could use as well. It was pretty good for basics. Depending on how many customers and how many employees need access, that may work as well.
Hope that was some help, good luck,
- JR
No comments:
Post a Comment