I am always impressed with the little things that satisfy us at certain businesses. They seem small and insignificant but they make the experience good enough that we keep coming back.
I found a great example of this today. I love when a store makes sure that their bathroom doors open outward so you are not having to grab a sure to be nasty door handle, when you leave.
Or they have a trash can near the door, so I can use a paper towel to open it and easily throw it away.
Considering that only 1 in 3 guys will wash their hands after using the bathroom, this is a big deal to me!
So today at the new PDQ that opened near us, I loved that not only did their bathroom door open out, but they have a sink out in the main area for washing your hands. This is awesome! I don't have to go into a bathroom just to wash my hands before eating!
We've been there a couple times now, I won't say it is the best food I have ever had. It isn't the worst either. But they have done a good job creating a nice experience.
It's always beneficial to pay attention to the little details your customers may care about.
- JR
No comments:
Post a Comment