Friday, October 19, 2012

[Advice] Employees access to your mailing list

Hey guys, just posted this on a forum thread over at GKIC

Christophe wrote:

"I wish my employees and outside contractors to handle the e-mailing for my lists. I am concerned about the safety and integrity of the lists. How can I deal with that? How do you protect your lists from any potential abuse from your employees?"

Hey Christophe, I guess my first tip for you would be to make sure you’re hiring employees that you trust. So you don’t have to deal with this issue and you can trust that they won’t be a problem having access to your email list.

But there are also some services that will allow additional logins that you can limit their access. So maybe that would be an option.

Find a service that will give you additional logins that you can control how much power they have within the program or the service. So that way you can be sure that they don’t have too much ability to mess anything up.

Hope that helps,

- JR 

JRGriggs.com || RedWallMarketing.com

No comments: