Friday, October 19, 2012

[Advice] Where to find a good contractor?

Hey guys, just posted this on a forum thread over at GKIC\

Christophe wrote:

"My team is busy and I need to find an external contractor to build a shopping cart. 1st contractor was competent but unreliable and 2nd contractor was willing but incompetent. I found them on the Warrior Forum and they both had solid reviews. Where can I find competent contractors?"

Hey Christophe, You may want to check out Odesk, I think that’s a really good place where you may be able to find somebody. All of the contractors over there take test to show what knowledge they have, and how good they are at what they say they can do. You can also check out the reviews from previous people who have hired them.

You will probably find some really good talent over there.

And one more place you may want to check is Elance, there’s also quite bit of a talent over there.

So hopefully that helps, good luck

- JR 

JRGriggs.com || RedWallMarketing.com

No comments: