Tuesday, December 11, 2012

[Advice] Where can I buy a clean list from?

Hey guys, just posted this on a forum thread over at GKIC

Sam wrote:

"Hi there,

I am looking to buy a mailing address list of vet practice owners in the US. Could someone tell me of a company that they have used that provided a good lst at the right price?

I have found them to be rather "old" in some cases.

 

thanks a heap

 

Sam"

Hey Sam, here are a couple you can try out.

http://www.macromark.com
www.directresponselists.com
http://www.kristalytics.com/

 

Something you really want to consider is, when buying a list, go after buyers. Compiled lists can often just be a bunch of names. Maybe that is why you are finding some to be old. A list of recent buyers is a much smarter way to go.

Hope that helps,

- JR

JRGriggs.com || RedWallMarketing.com

No comments: