Sunday, February 03, 2013

[Advice] Direct Mail and Online Automation and Integration

Hey guys, just posted this on a forum thread over at GKIC

Kieran wrote:

Hey Everyone,

I have an info product business and I am using 3 different lead

generation systems and two of them involve a combination of

online and offline sequences.

 

Does anyone have any tips or ideas iregarding integrating and

automating online marketing with the offline direct mail?

 

I am currently just using checklists and folders, and I feel like a caveman.

There has to be an easier way!!angry

 

Appreciation in advance,

Kieran

Hey Kieran, I am not sure I 100% understand your question but will try to answer.

If you are looking for ways to connect offline campaigns to online, you can always have your dm letters lead to an optin form for a free report. Using an autoresponder service like Aweber, all following correspondence from then on can be automated by email. Plus you grow your email list.

Another option would be to use something like http://www.sendpepper.com/

They integrate dm postards with a PURL (personal url) and run the entire thing for you. You get the best of direct mail and email marketing.

Hope that helps,

- JR

JRGriggs.com || RedWallMarketing.com

No comments: