Sunday, February 03, 2013

[Advice] Newsletters: In an envelope or not?

Hey guys, just posted this on a forum thread over at GKIC

Shannon wrote:

"I am looking for the best delivery method for my monthly newsletter to ensure higher readership rates. Is it more effective to send the newsletter inside an envelope (doing a personal-looking sneak up) or to have the newsletter folded with an address on the actual newsletter so that it's obvious what it is?

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!! Thanks!"

I'm assuming that these newsletters are going to people who have opted to recieve it?

I would suggest no envelope because it's easier on yourself and is eye catching as well.

If you do use an envelope, I would suggest using the same method GKIC does by putting teasers on the envelope about what's in the newsletter.

Hope that helps,

- JR

JRGriggs.com || RedWallMarketing.com

No comments: