Hey guys, just answered a question over on Quora
This question was asked:
"Say I want to gather as many of those interested in japanese style art as possible. I might start by posting in related forums, sharing knowlege and information on the topic, talking to friends that have circles that may share the interest, join flickr and deviant art as related websites to find people that produce artwork that match certain keywords. Maybe start a YouTube and blog on this topic, but what now? Presuming I don't want to spend more than a couple hundred/thousand dollars.
Who else that is not competition has the same market as you? Find out where your market does business and see if you can set up some joint ventures with them or advertising. This can often be a very inexpensive yet effective tactic.
Hope that helps,- JR
JRGriggs.com || RedWallMarketing.com
No comments:
Post a Comment